Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, January 14, 2016

New Years

I Over Christmas break Colin and I spent several nights locked up in his room watching a Harry Potter marathon.  We got the movies last christmas and watched a few each night of break and thought this year we would do it all in one night.  We were ready with our caffeine and snacks and lasted until 4am and realized that we were only halfway through the series.  So we finished up New Years Eve and I think next year we will just take one day and start early in the morning because I'm too old to pull so many all nighters.  It was fun though and I cant wait until Joel reads the books so he can join us.  We wont let Brent join either until he reads the books. Which i'm not sure will happen.  Brent isn't a reader.
   

I did spend last weekend in Joels room with special snacks watching several movies with just him. 


After sleeping in on New Years day we went and got our blackeyed peas and collard greens.  Colin wants lots of money so he had 4 huge helpings of collard greens and I think took most of the wealth from the rest of us.  


Its hard to believe its already 2016 and I'm not sure what to expect this year.  Thinking back to last year this time we were dealing with Norahs mrsa and just toying with the idea that we should start looking for a bigger house.  How crazy one year can go.  Last year was so stressful in so many areas that I'm hoping this coming year is more restful.  



No comments: