Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, September 10, 2015

House pics


I was looking back at old house pictures from when we first moved in 7 years ago to when we moved out this summer and it's fun to see how it changed. 

Our house is no where near feeling settled. But it's slowly getting there. I'm already rearranging the kitchen now that we've been here a month to better suit how we use the space.

This is the front door/foyer area. We need to get a different rug since this one won't let us open the closet door very easily but it works for now. 
This is our family room. We are looking for a swivel recliner chair to replace that rocker and another chair next to the fireplace. I'm so excited to have a fireplace. It will be fun all winter long. And I'd like to build (or mom if you are looking for another project...) a sofa table to go behind the sofa. 
 We are also looking for a different rug for this room and then plan on putting this rug in the sunroom. 
 I have no idea where to hang things with the high ceilings.  
I pretty much make Brent stand there while I take a picture and see if I like how it looks. 
He really loves doing this! Haha! 

This is our dining room. 
They added the sun room onto the house when they were building and we are so glad they did. It makes the house seem bigger and we love the extra space.
The small tv won't stay right there but works for now. The wii is hooked up to this tv so we are trying to figure out where to put it. I might move that bookshelf on the right and put the tv there. 


This is our kitchen. 
We love the island.


Flowers from the farm that the kids picked for me.



No comments: