Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Winter that wont end

On Sunday morning it was upper 70s and we took the kids to first landing park and beach to play.  Then monday it started sleeting/snowing.  I'll take Sundays weather any day.  But we enjoyed our snow days. Just will ignore the saturday classes Colin will have to make up (or we wont send him...so ridiculous)  Which by the way the news channel stopped by my house today to interview me on my opnion about the make up days.  I declined because I'm not very good on the spot - plus the fact that I had Norah's lunch spilled on my shirt and hadn't brushed my hair in a few days.  But now that they've left I've thought of plenty I could say about it.  Guess its good. Might not be good for Colin's great reputation in school if his mom is bashing the school board on the nightly news.  


One good thing about this winter that wont end is that Norah is starting to love the snow. Today its mostly melted but she grabbed the sled and started towards the street to our sledding hill. She was ready for more.  A layer of ice under some powder was perfect for sledding the other day. 


No comments: