Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, February 02, 2014

Sleepovers

Colin has spent the past two nights at sleepovers. One for his friend who is moving in two weeks and another for a birthday party. On Friday I told him to pack his bag and to make sure he put pajamas in there since he usually sleeps in his underware at home. And sleeping in underware at a sleepover is unexceptable. So he went and had a blast at the first one and I picked him up in his basketball uniform. It was a busy day between basketball, Brent working a little, a going away party for friends, and the birthday party so we just left his bag in the back of the car. When he wanted to stay the night after the birthday party we just got his bag out and said goodbye. Well then this morning when Brent went to get him I get a text with this picture:
Poor guy had been wearing star wars jammies - neither of them matched and they were Joels.  They have two different matching sets of jammies and the both use the same pj drawer now.  So it is easy to see how he grabbed the wrong ones. Poor guy has been dressed like this twice. But the funny thing is that the father of his friend the second night asked him something like is that a little small on you?  To which Colin replied by pushing up his sleeves, popping his collar and saying "I can work with this."  hahahahahaha

He is incredibly tired today and I think a nap is in order but he's also hilarious.  I told him that all the snow will probably melt today and that was met with cries about the injustice of the melting snow and "why didnt you tell me last week it was all going to melt away?"  Part of me can't wait until he needs dental work done and gets that laughing gas and is a little loopy - be forwarned Colin I will film it.

No comments: