Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Mother daughter tea

 Saturday I took Norah to hopefully the first of many tea parties.  Our church had their first mother/daughter tea and based on the amount of people there I hope its an annual thing. In fact they ran out of room before I could invite my own mom to it.  I love love love my boys but theres something special about doing girl stuff with my own sweet girl. 
Holly and Norah's favorite baby.  Baby Emy.  Or baby Emeline - and hearing Norah say Emeline is just priceless. 
 
 I wasn't sure how Norah would do but I think its safe to say she enjoyed herself. 

 And discussed fashion with her best friend.  "oh Emy I love your hair bow"
 "Oh Norah I love your necklace!"  haha I can't wait until they get old enough to have real conversations. 
 Norah has developed the cutest dimple.  I hope that always stays.  So adorable. 
Love my girl. 

No comments: