Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Wedding fun


We went to a really beautiful wedding Sunday. I forgot my camera so these are all phone pictures. But it doesn't get better than 70 degrees in November at the botanical gardens. 

We really love this whole family and can't be more excited for Daniel and Tabitha.  I have to admit that as a twin I always found it annoying when people couldnt tell me apart from Sarah since I dont think we look that much alike.  But then I met Daniel and David and while they dont look exactly alike, once Daniel met Tabitha it was easy to tell them apart because Daniel was always smiling.  And David is still single if anyone is interested :) I've tried to set him up with my sister because I'd love to have him for a brother but he says I'm too old..... so maybe he's not the nice twin after all.
Norah loves her 'baby' as she calls Emeline. They are going to have so much fun growing up together. And Holly and I are going to have fun doing all the fun girly stuff with them.  

The kids had a blast on the dance floor.

Norah's first dance.  I hope she always uses her daddy to set the standard for all her future dance partners. Those guys will have to go through two protective older brothers and a very protective dad.  If anyone gets by all three of them then I'd say they would be doing pretty good. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sister is not a cougar