Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, August 11, 2013

He loves her.

 
I didnt even tell him to kiss her.  I love catching moments like this. He loves to kiss her all the time.

She also kisses him all the time.  But thats after we tell her to. She in return loves to hit Joel. So we're trying "no hit - kiss him"  We will see how that goes.  She has gotten extremely jealous of Joel - which is surprising since we just got Joel to get over being jealous of Norah.  Norah will get so upset when Joel sits in my lap or snuggles with me.  So she goes up and hits him.  Or if she's across the room will clap her hands together yelling while looking at him with death stares.  Today she went to hit him and she stopped herself, shook her head no and leaned in for a kiss.  So progress maybe?   My princess - a bigger bully than the boys ever were.  But at least its not stopping Joel from loving his sister. Although now that I am typing all this out maybe Joel is kissing her so much because he really wants to hit her?  ha!  who knows but he is really sweet to her and kisses are always better than hits. 

No comments: