Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Peach orchard


We went to a peach orchard on knotts island this morning with a great friend. And I got possibly my new favorite picture of Joel. The boys were really excited that they could climb a tree and pick the peaches. It was a pretty drive out there and fun with a friend. Its nice to strap all the kids in a car and have time to talk. Amid the yelling "don't eat you brother!" and passing out snacks to the kids along the way! Ha! We picked two big bags of peaches. Which made Brent laugh when I told him since I don't really like peaches :) but we will freeze some for smoothies and figure out what to do with the rest! 

But I have eaten 3 today - they really are better picked fresh. The kids are loving all this fresh fruit. We ate all the blueberries we didn't freeze so we are going back Friday to pick more since Colin has requested a blueberry pie. Send us any pick your own info and we will go! 


No comments: