Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, July 19, 2013

Beach

 We've made it to the beach twice this summer - we're doing pretty good I'd say :)  Its funny how we live here and dont really go to the beach much in the summer. I am not a fan of the beach in the summer. The sand is hot. The kids dont want to walk across the hot sand - dont blame them - and its such an effort to drag everything and everyone out to the beach just for an hour before everyone is ready to leave. I had a friend go to the beach yesterday with her kids and she sent me a text saying "i'm not doing that again anytime soon!" so at least its not just me.  Maybe when the kids get older it will get easier.Take me to the beach in the fall/winter and I could be there all day.  But the kids love it and I love seeing how much fun they have. 



 The boys like to see how much sand they can bring home with them! 
 Sweet baby girl loves the beach.  She runs right for the water and the bigger the wave the better. 

 We are going tomorrow night for a friends birthday party at the beach so as much as I complain about it, its still fun to go. 

No comments: