Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

4th of July

We had a very laid back 4th of July.  Brent had taken the boys wednesday night for the fireworks in chesapeake and then on the actual 4th we went to the chesapeake 4th of July parade with some friends. Then came home and had to set another nutria free.  But all the animals Brent keeps trapping in our garden deserves its own blog post.  I think he should write that one!
My pretty patriotic girl.
This picture makes me smile looking at all the kids. I think since I was determined Joel would be born on the 4th of July I now always look back to that day 4 years ago when I was waiting for a baby. In fact I can still hear my grandpa singing "born on the forth of July" to me since that day he was in my house singing it the whole day :)  But Kelly and I were both waiting for babies to come so its fun seeing how RJ and Colin have grown in the past few years and also how we've added a few more along the way.  I'm very thankful for Kelly and her freiendship over the years. 








1 comment:

k.oldt said...

You are too sweet. I'm very thankful for your family as well. Loved the pictures!