Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, April 25, 2013

azaleas

My front yard is pink and I love it.  Its amazing every spring.  I also have brought clippings inside and have used almost all my vases filled with beautiful pink flowers.  I trimmed the bushes last fall and they dont have as many flowers as the past few years. I bought azalea fertilizer today so once they stop blooming I'm goign to baby my azaleas so they continue to grow. 

But I did get some fun pictures of the kids in front.  I need Brent to help to get all three. He was gone both times but I think I got a couple of good ones.
 
This was unsuccessful but I love it anyways
 
because I caught these two hugging right after. I love how they love each other. 
 
 My friend Jess gave me this adorable outfit that her daughter wore. I tried to get norah's pictures in front of the azaleas. It was really sunny and I need to finally learn my camera better because while they are good pictures I think they could be even more amazing with the right settings (hint hint brent a photography class is a great present...)







Maybe I'll get all three in a picture together. Or not.  We will see how it goes but I am loving my house right now.

1 comment:

Sabasue said...

Love her cute romper. I was just looking at ones on etsy the other day.