Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, April 13, 2013

10k

I never thought I would see the day brent would run a race with me...or even run really. When we were first married I would run and Brent would ride his bike next to me. So today was a really big deal. Brent ran his first race this morning. We ran the monument ave 10k along with 40000+ people. Somehow in joking with him he actually agreed a few months ago so I signed him up. Brent has gone running a few times but no where near what you should to train. But today he ran the whole thing without stopping at a pretty good pace. Im very proud of him and sarah is worried he beat her time. I'm not sure he's turned into a runner yet but it was fun and a beautiful morning to run.

Sarah and mike ran it too in a much faster heat and we ran into my cousin Meredith at the end.

And for those of you who read young house love blog I saw sherry while running. I yelled out to her and she waved and then I yelled really loud I read your blog!!! Then for the next half mile I tried to convince Brent to go back and get a picture :) it didn't happen since I knew if Brent stopped he was done running. But still fun to see her.













2 comments:

k.oldt said...

You guys are too cute!!! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Update the blog with the final times!!