Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Random


 I thought I'd share some random pictures that I took the past few weeks. Just a little more into our day to day lives.
Joel put Norah in Jail.
 Joel falls asleep randomly late in the afternoon some days but still refuses to nap.  Colin loves holding Norah any chance he gets
I love walking into the room and seeing Colin and Norah talking. The other day while Norah was "talking" to Colin I overheard him telling her "Norah Jesus made everyone different. We all have different voices. Jesus made them just for us - even if they aren't very pretty..." haha made me laugh.  Wonder whose voice isn't pretty to Colin :)
Colin playing soldiers - I think this was the Alamo he was recreating
Sleepy girl - love how she sometimes puts her arm up. With her its usually just one arm.  Colin used to sleep with both arms up.
Norah loves having her hands up by her chest.  She sleeps like this and lately has been pulling on her dress with her arms and bringing it up.  My favorite thing she does is grip onto my fingers with each hand and then bring it close. Usually when she does that she will fall fast asleep. 
A ball of yarn can give the boys hours of entertainment. This day they made a spider web and it caught Colin in it. I think Joel was the spider coming to eat Colin but I'm not really sure.  They had a lot of fun though getting all tangled.
Joel loves to hug and kiss (suck norah's face off) She's not usually as thrilled
 When you refuse to nap you fall asleep on the floor a lot.  I usually just leave him there and we step around him.
 This picture makes me laugh. Must have been one of those afternoons
I was inside and the boys were outside playing and Colin told me to come look. He had filled the wheelbarrow with water and was just sitting in there. He stayed out there for at least an hour just sitting there relaxing.

No comments: