Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blueberries

 Today we went blueberry picking. (and yes Joel is wearing the same shirt from yesterday.  He might have worn that shirt Thursday too. He calls it his bumblebee shirt and insists on wearing it) The kids were excited. 
 We have 2 blueberry bushes in our backyard but its just not the same when you get 3 or 4 blueberries a day.  I think all of us ate more blueberries than we brought home.  No one was hungry for the picnic lunch I packed. 


 
 
 Colin got tired at one point and tried to steal Brent's biggest blueberries.
 
 Colin was very particular in only getting the biggest, bluest blueberries in his bucket. He would go through and toss the ones I picked that didnt meet his approval. 
He gets that from Brent.

 Joel was going to pick "one more" blueberry.

 
The annual picture.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

so fun! I need to go here someday. Also, I love Brent's shirt. I used mine in my tshirt quilt, and I really miss being able to wear it.

Angela said...

This made me crave blueberries. Sounds yummy!