Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, April 09, 2011

T-ball

 This morning we had our first t-ball game. It was so cute.  Colin is on the Braves team and has really enjoyed it so far. There is a lot to learn.  All the different positions, bases, rules.  Its a lot but Colin just loves it.  I wasn't sure how he'd like it since there is a lot of standing around in tball but he likes it so far.   Noah is on his team again. I hope they can always be on the same team.  Makes it more fun for all of us :)  And another boy from his soccer team is on it - Austin. Colin was really excited about that.  The game was hilarious.  The kids were so cute. Colin thought he should run all over the field to get the ball first.  And then no one knew where to throw the ball once they got it.  But the coaches are so patient and really encouraging.  The coaches thought it was great how Colin always replies "yes" or "ok" whenever they tell him anything.  I took all these pictures on manual.  It was a cloudy day so I think I still have a lot to learn.  But I just guessed at the settings. 









 (Colin is number 4)
Its so fun to see Colin play sports and see his big smile he has the whole time.  Joel isn't too enamored with the whole baseball season but once it warms up I think he'll have more fun. He has one more year before he can start soccer.  Which is crazy to me that Joel only has one more year.  We play until June I think and I know Colin would love to have a cheering section. He told me he plays better when people come to watch. Smart kid :) 

2 comments:

sarah said...

I want to come cheer my boy on. He's getting WAY too big! Slow down on the growing up Colin. He looks old in some of these pictures

k.oldt said...

He does look super old, i can't believe they are all growing so quickly