Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, September 23, 2010

tired boy

After lunch I was letting Joel watch a little Curious George with Colin while I put everything away.  Not even 5 minutes later Colin came tip-toeing into the room and whispered "mommy come look at Joel"  Poor little guy had climbed on the ottoman and decided nap time would start right then and there.  So cute.  He's been sleeping for a few hours now.  He needs it.  He was up all night. I did put him in his bed.  He was super cute and if he didnt move so much in his sleep I might have left him there.Now if only I could get Colin to nap - then I could also get a few hours of needed sleep.  I did fall asleep playing dinosaurs with Colin today.  Twice. He had to wake me up.  I think he was getting annoyed that mommy couldnt keep her eyes open to play another exciting round of meat eaters vs. plant eaters so he wanted to play something else.  haha I guess he figured a change would keep me awake :)

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Love the picture. Does he suck on his middle two fingers?