Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Men do it!

Saturday morning Brent took Colin fishing at a lake near his office. They stock it with fish and when Brent was in training 2 years ago he would go fishing during their lunch breaks. Colin was very excited and I really thought they would catch something because Brent always used to get one a day it seemed. Sadly they didn't as Colin explained to me how the fish were sleeping that day. But the greatest thing Colin keeps telling me is that "mommy men do it" He kept repeating it and then the whole story came out. Men can potty behind a tree.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

HAHAHA! something every little boy needs to know about going potty!

Julie said...

Colin would LOVE europe... Eli pees everywhere... I will probably let him in America too and everyone will just gasp at me in the horror...lol. I remember when we moved here a family with 3 boys all let their boys pee off the balcony of their porch into the yard, I remember them all standing there doing it together and thinking "wow, this isn't America." Now my son does it ALL the time. All the time.

Anonymous said...

That' a great picture of him fishing. Shirt on backwards, hitchhikers stuck to it and a camo hat. A real outdoorsman already!
Dad

Brent and Abigail said...

Yea, no fishing trip would be complete without a romp around the lake. Fortunately neither of us fell although there were some "close ones!" We did find some hitchhikers.... good eye!

sarah said...

yet my eye for the ear wax was gross?!!!

Face it brent - you married into a detail noticing family!