Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, May 07, 2009

This morning I overheard Colin talking to his blankie and telling him "Jesus made you a-ha-ha-ha (his name for his blankie) and Jesus loves you too and He's my friend and when He comes to play I'm going to give him a real big hug.

Colin has been asking for weeks now "mommy who made me" and really wanted to know but had a hard time grasping that God made him - he usually said No mommy made me. But I think he finally got it. And it was very sweet that he wanted his blankie to understand too.

3 comments:

Julie said...

that is awesome!!!!

Jen said...

oh i can't wait for these moments! though where we're at right now is pretty good, too :)

tifi*cha cha* said...

how precious is that? he's a doll...can't wait to meet your new lil man :)