Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

proud moment

This morning Colin PEED ON THE POTTY! (can you tell I'm very excited about it) We haven't made too much of an issue of potty training as we are looking to move sometime this summer. But we did buy a potty chair and Colin has maybe sat on it about 10 times in the past few weeks for a second or so. I wasn't pushing it but he went this morning. He is so proud of himself. Its really cute. I gave him a piece of chocolate and told him if he poops he gets two pieces. So he ran back to the potty chair and tried to poop. This might be easier than I thought. But he hasn't wanted to go since. So we will see. But I'm very proud of him. Colin and Brent love to watch Emeril each night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haahaa!! That's funny! Keep bribing that kid with chocolate!