Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, January 25, 2008

What do you like?

This afternoon Colin and I were having a conversation about things we liked and I would ask him something and it would either be a yes or no. Then I asked him what Grandma liked and he said Grandpa! (well he didn't say it - he makes a "grandpa" face where he scrunches up his eyes and nose... its really funny and part of me hopes he doesn't outgrow it for a while. It is a little frustrating for him when he is trying to get grandpa's attention and he just makes his face which grandpa can't see sometimes!) But anyways Grandma likes Grandpa. True statement and very cute. SO then I asked him what did Grandpa like and Colin said Fish! haha Grandma likes Grandpa but Grandpa likes fish! He repeated it again for everyone at dinner :)

So cute. And to further brag on our little boy. He is a genius! I know most people say that about their kids but yesterday we were making brownies and I was putting the eggs in and counted 1...2... and before I could say three Colin says what sounds like teeee! (mommy translation = 3) Proof - Colin is a genius!

One more cute story - last night Colin got up at an insane hour - 3:30 - and I brought him in bed with us and he went right to sleep. After a while when I am about to take him back to his own bed, his arm shoots up and he yells BALL and pretends to bounce a basketball! The whole time sound asleep.

I think we can count on those scholarships - both for brains and his wonderful athleticism!

5 comments:

Destiny said...

I love it!

and I miss you guys!

Nystral Djo said...

What cute stories =)

Beth said...

soooo cute. poor colin is going to be traumatized when he grows up and discovers this blog, though ;)

TexasHokies said...

Uncle James likes Aunt Angela! :-) Although...Uncle James is also Aunt Angela! ;-)

Jonathan said...

Colin is growing up so fast. Its a blast watching him and hearing his stories. You guys are doing a great job with him.

Miss you guys tons!