Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, June 04, 2022

Spring Break


Now that I'm done with my school, I'm slowly catching up with everything. 

We spent the first part of spring break in Blacksburg.

Ant Ant took Joel and Norah to her pottery studio.

Joel made an eel that didnt look like an eel.... more like a certain body part.  I'm very glad that one didn't come out of the kiln.  ha! 



We went on a hike.  Crazy we had to bundle up but they were excited to potentially see snow.








And then we got pelted with snow!








The kids called it dip-n-dot snow







Someone - who shall not be named- was complaining about it freezing but if you just look at the weather and wear the warm clothes your mother packed you, then you wouldn't be cold. 



We had gotten mom and dad a pizza oven for their birthdays so we made pizzas and tried out the new oven. 







It was pretty good, except the buckwheat dough that was made for Joel. Since then I have learned how to make sourdough so I think that will be much better for him. 

I got a nap too.


We had a great time and came home to shorts and tshirt weather. 


 

No comments: