Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, March 06, 2022

Joel


 We’ve had a very busy month and I think this is the first weekend I’ve been home in a long time but before I forgot I wanted to record that on Feb 28 Joel tried to sue me.

I had told him if he did his exercises all month and didn’t complain then he could finally get Halo on the Xbox. January came and he didn’t get Halo because he slacked on his exercises. February came and he did his exercises consistently but was worse complaining about anything and everything.

He came home from school Monday and was so excited to download Halo. I said no. He lost it. Then went downstairs, took out his chrome book and started typing away.

He then informed me that he was going to sue me - I was in violation of a breech in contact. Also there were several articles of the constitution he thought I violated. He did not agree to the no complaining only the exercises and I did not make that clear when we made the verbal agreement. He researched multiple ways he could sue me for a breech of contract but then when I said it was only verbal and no witnesses he stopped. I told him to write out an actual contract that we can sign. I have yet to see a contract so we will see what happens. 

No comments: