Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, January 07, 2022

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! It's crazy its already 2022. I feel like we just entered 2020 in some ways.

We headed to Jeffs for our black eyed peas and collards.  We want lots of good luck and wealth this year.  Sarah was visiting friends in Richmond so she drove down.  And Capers joined us which was a lot of fun (Capers we need to see you more! Its always a great time together!)

Joel only ate one collard leaf.  He said he was set on money for now.  He also has life long goal, not necessarily a new year's goal, of having pinpoint accuracy in every weapon he touches. The only weapons he has are nerf guns but I guess thats important to have pinpoint accuracy.  

I'm not sure Colin ate any collards and he is the one who needs money. He has been saving and slowly building his own computer.  He has researched for a long time and finally started buying parts.  Somehow, they will all work together. Brent and I know nothing about it and leaving it up to him. He should've eaten at least one leaf I think! 

I ate more collards than beans.  I hope for lots of hail this year! 

A great start to the year. 
 

No comments: