Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Piano Lessons

 Norah and I just signed up  piano lessons. We've only had one lesson so far but both of us loved it. I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano.  We have different piano books but are basically learning the same things.  Which is really helpful.  And having Norah practice every day hasn't been hard.  One of our neighbors teaches out of her house so we just have to walk down.  Well I drive down because I have mine right before I leave to go pick up Norah.  I told Miss Melissa that I felt lazy driving but wanted to make sure I maximized my lesson time with her and not be late to get Norah.
Joel has also taken an interest in the piano.  Each time I ask him if he wants me to sign him up he will tell me that I can just keep teaching him all that I'm learning.

No comments: