Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, July 30, 2018

Basketball Camp

 Colin has spent the last 5 summers in basketball camp. This year we signed him up at Virginia Tech.  He was pretty excited. So was his mother!
 I know I am a little biased but I was incredibly impressed by how well this camp was run.  It was so well organized and friendly.  The kids went all over campus playing games at War, Cassell, and Hahn Hurst Center. He also ate at D2 and couldn't wait until lunch each day to pick out what he wanted to eat.  I told him wait until we take him to West End to eat!  He is fully ready I think to begin college.

 
 The last day they had some of the players sign autographs. These players were also the coaches so it'll be extra fun to go watch the games this year.
 

 Bede was Colin's coach and was just amazing with the kids. He is my new favorite player!
Colin wanted to stay and be signed up for another week but we had to get back for a swim meet. He had a great time and learned a lot.

No comments: