Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, May 29, 2017

Garden

This year our garden is doing much better. We have snowpeas, raspberries, blueberries, tomatoes, peppers, sweet potatoes, eggplant, zuccini, squash, pumpkins and I'm sure I'm missing something.   Brent wants to expand it because some volunteer pumpkins showed up and I wont let him pull them out yet.  I'd love our own pumpkin patch!

Its fun to see the kids and even neighborhood kids come over and pick snow peas and eat them.

This little girl sneaks blueberries all the time.  They are coming in slow - one or two at a time and I think that's how we will eat them this summer.  One at a time, a few a day. The kids notice right when one gets ripe. 

1 comment:

Uncle D said...

That's a fine looking garden.Howard would be impressed!