Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Stuff kids say

Joel
Ive got a celebration coming on.
Oops never mind, its already over

I farted



Norah
I have shiny nails.  Colin do you have shiny nails?  I have shiny nails from my spit


Joel

Girls can't do everything (after seeing a bumper sticker on someones car)

Girls can't blow bubbles with their stomachs


Norah

Mommy when you grow up are you going to be a monster?


Joel

We had guidance the other day. we talked about things we are worried about.  One boy is afraid of the dark.  I said I'm worried about my sister biting me.  My teacher asked me if my sister was one or two.

Nope - FOUR


Norah and Joel with three pieces of chocolate.  Norah eats one piece. Joel eats the other.  Norah points to the last piece and says that ones for Colin.  Joel replied, or we could split it since he's not here.  I don't see Colin do you see Colin. 


No comments: