Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sleep


This girl comes in bed almost every night now. I wake up and she's right next to me. Brent will just go into her bed because you wake our sleeping beauty and the wrath of Norah comes out. Don't feel too bad for Brent... He gets more sleep...until Joel calls out for his snuggle buddy (Brent) and then Joel climbs in Norah's bed with Brent. I usually sleep through most of it until Norah kicks me or insists on sleeping right on top of my pillow. It's always a guessing game where people will end up. 

It's no wonder we went house shopping yesterday and loved a house with the master bedroom on the first floor. Didn't make an offer for other reasons but now we are thinking maybe that should be on our must have list! 
Colin has forbade anyone sleeping in bed with him.  
But then not sure he's sleeping well either curled up like this! 

No comments: