Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Race pictures

I finally bought my first race picture. They are always awful and the only one I know what doesn't take horrible race pictures is Mary. She looks so graceful and pretty...which reminds me to go look up her shamrock pictures! 
But I bought this one of Colin and I crossing the finish line.  Paid way too much money for this picture and they cut off my elbow but I love it. Not for me but because Colin ran me in and we crossed the finish line together. And even though his head comes up to my shoulders I see his little toddler baby face in this picture of him. He's growing up so fast - wish they could figure out a way to slow time. Although not all time - the hours between daddy getting home and dinner are LONG but the years could be a little longer and not so short.


This is my all time favorite race picture....I almost bought it but it's such a Joel look and the fact he's picking his nose is even better. In the middle of the race. In view of the finish line. Because when you have a boogie in the middle of a race sometimes you have to stop and take it out! 

No comments: