Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, March 23, 2015

Three

My sweet little girl is three. 
And so full of personality.   This little girl refers to herself as a tutu ballerina princess and if her boys call her their sister they quickly get reminded of her title.  She is usually in a tutu or sparkly shirt or dress.  Its rare to see her in jeans and she will quickly take them off.  Norah loves to twirl and the skirt with the biggest twirls the better.  One day we went shopping for new running shoes for me and she saw the teenage prom dresses out.... so she picked a few out for me and I tried them on for her.  I had to spin and twirl and ballet dance in the dressing room and I've never seen her happier.  She squealed and clapped and then called Ma-Ma-Maa later and asked for a tutu for mommy.  So I now have a tutu and Norah loves it. 
She loves her brothers fiercely and yet knows exactly how to push each of their buttons.  She has to hug Colin right off the bus, will run to him and if he doesn't hug her will by melt down into a crying fit in the ground. After a few times of the crying, Colin figured it out and now makes a point to give her a hug each day.  She tried to hug Joel off the bus but he and another little boy race off the bus and run to a mailbox a few houses down to try to beat the bus there.  Norah follows quickly behind them.  Her Joel bean (she's started calling him that which is really cute) is her buddy but they butt heads a lot.  He's pretty sweet and gives in a lot to her and she knows how to get what she wants from him... until he's had enough and then there is crying from both of them. 

She has always been my shadow but is finally going into her class at church without me and will run to get there.  She will also beg to stay a few minutes longer if I go get her before the boys.  But when we are home she has to be right next to me constantly. She also loves to be carried a lot and theres always the "get me mommy" which means pick me up. 

She can't be trusted with scented crayons! 

She is forever changing clothes and making sure her outfit is just right. 
 She's grown up a lot this year but still doesn't like candles....
Two seconds later she was behind the chair hiding until the candles were blown out. 
My sweet girl I hope you always see yourself as a beautiful tutu ballerina princess and always know how much we all love you. 

No comments: