Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, March 09, 2015

Siblings

It's been years since Sarah, James, Mary and I have spent a whole day together. I think the last time was on our family vacation to massanutten almost 6 years ago. James has meetings all week so I drove up and met mom and dad and we picked up Sarah then met Mary and James in DC. 

I went back and forth about bringing the kids but the boys had just gotten back from their boys weekend and Colin actually threw up at school Friday in front of the whole cafeteria so they stayed home. And i love my kids and they would've loved seeing uncle opie but it was more relaxing and fun to have just the adults this trip. 

We walked around the monuments, ate and talked. 

Went into a few museums. 

It was so fun and also went way too fast. Next time we are hoping Angela and Isaiah can come too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What nice looking family. ,who's the old man in the vt hat who keeps sneaking in the pictures?