Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, May 03, 2014

Flowers


 The azaleas are in full bloom finally and each year I'm amazed at how pink our yard turns.  Norah likes to go stand in front of them since I've been trying for days to get some pictures of the kids in front of them. 
 I love how girly she is and how she always accessorizes.  She loves shopping. Joel does not so getting him out the door to go run errands is not always fun.  So she keeps calling ant ant or face timing with ant ant while ant ant is at work asking "ant ant go shopping" and then will go look out the window saying "ant ant coming take Norah shopping"  and I have to tell my disappointed girl that Ant Ant is at work that she will come another day.  Ant Ant is coming soon to take Norah shopping. 
 Norah loves flowers and smelling them and picking them. 
 Sometimes its fun to see the outtakes of pictures before the good ones because I think it shows each kids personality. Norah is adjusting her purse and Colin is determined to stand there and smile so we can hurry up and be done with the pictures.
 Norah didnt want Joel to sit on Daddys lap. She doesnt want Joel to sit on my lap either. Ever.
 Joel loves to give her kisses when she doesnt want them :)  ha! 
  Joel is over it. and once again Norah is trying to get into the boy picture. 


But I managed to get a few good ones.  










No comments: