Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas

My favorite quote from Christmas is from  Joel who upon inspecting the stockings Christmas morning exclaimed "I didnt get on the naughty list!!!!!!!!!"   (he had some reasons to worry but thankfully squeaked by this year!)

 Lots of relief on that face while looking at his stocking.


 Chocolate and bracelets.  All this girl needs in her stocking




 Joel was so excited to give Norah the puppy he got her
 Norah was really cute this christmas.  She's got a molar coming in and possible ear infection so she was a little grumpy at times but watching her face was priceless. 

 Colin was up until about 3am off and on Christmas Eve night with his asthma so he was wiped out Christmas Day.  Poor thing.  I felt so bad because I shouldve known the drop from 70 degree to 40s would bother him.  He's bounced back today and enjoying all his gifts. 

 Growing up we would all write our christmas lists and post them on the fridge.  Mary would ALWAYS have a dog on there.  One year Sarah got her a dog on a leash that had a remote that made the dog walk and bark.  She loved it and we all remember this little dog.  (Ha although after that Mary would add REAL DOG to her list!)  But Mary got Norah almost the same thing this year. 
 Its well loved already.
 My mom made this amazing kitchen set for Norah.  Joel loves it just as much.



 And I off handledly requested a bench and my mom asked what size and she made me one. I LOVE it.  And now have requested a few more furniture items for my house.  We like to keep mom busy! 

 Poor boy. 


Norah thinks the bench under the window is great  (going to have to stop that but it did make for a cute picture)

It was a great Christmas.  Thank you everyone!

No comments: