Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, October 07, 2013

For Uncle David

This is one of the many reasons I haven't posted in a while.  (Although it is nice to have family members miss my posts!)   Norah loves my phone, the ipad, the computer, anything that has technology and she can push buttons or slide her finger.  She's good and quick.  And can push a button that makes my computer screen all funky so I have the computer turned off most of the day. Then by the time bedtime comes around I'm too tired to turn it back on.  Her favorite thing to do is look at pictures and play videos on the phone. She has some memorized - there is one video where I ask her to blow kisses and she will start to blow kisses before that part on the video.  Or the time where her brothers are taking her blanket and she yells mine! over and over.  She will see that video and just start saying mine. Its pretty cute but makes it hard for the rest of us to use the phone or computer or ipad if she sees us on them. I know, first world problems right there :)  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Dear.
ud