Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Outside Playing

A few days after we had that snowstorm the temperatures were in the 70s.  So I brought out the water table. Its been out a few months so Norah can just stand and play with the trucks and balls I put in for her to play with.  But last week I added a little water.  Norah and Joel loved it.
 I can't remember what Joel was telling her but I love the look on her face.  I dont think she was buying any of it. 

 Norah also loves this little car.  I still remember what house it was in west virginia where I saw it outside and bought it on my way home.  My favorite yard sale purchase ever.  Its nice to just put her in it and then push her all around the yard.
 Pretty ears.  Joel hasn't outgrown his obsession with other people's ears.  He rarely touches his.  He would make a great audiologist. 
 Sometimes brotherly love is a bit much! 
Norah has also started to push the car around by herself. 
And then on Monday she stood up by herself and took a step towards me. Part of me wanted to go in my room and cry.   Its only a matter of time since each day she seems to keep trying to walk more and more.  I love little toddler walks but wasn't she just born? Hard to believe my baby is getting more and more a toddler and less a baby. 

No comments: