Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Zoo Time

 I am enjoying this warm weather we've been having although I would like it to get cold enough to kill all the bugs or this summer will be awful .  But last week the weather was nice I took Joel and Norah to the zoo. I could have watched these monkeys all day. Its the mother and baby. The baby was born in August and the mother carries her baby like I carry Norah.  When we were there she was letting the baby climb a tree.  The baby got a little too high for the daddy who was watching at the bottom so he raced up the tree and scooped up the baby and then gave the mommy a look.  Joel wasn't as enamored with he monkeys as I was so we didnt get to see what happened after that.
Norah wasn't impressed either. Or she was trying to figure out how she can climb trees like that baby monkey
Joel had fun leading us around and lead us to all his favorite animals.


Norah did love the giraffes though.  A fun day. I even had both of them napping at home for an hour at the same time. That was nice.  Joel being up until 10 because he napped that day wasn't.

2 comments:

Sabasue said...

Umm...is that stroller Hokie colors? Amazing :)

Sabasue said...

just kidding! I was on my ipad and that picture was small. Just a Hokie colored Joel peeking through the stroller. I was about ready to go out and search that stroller down. haha