Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pirates

Captain Morocco is the name. 101 mateys he has. With a three level ship and 50 guns.  And calls his treasure his booty.

Colin has a renewed interest in pirates since we went on the sailboat this past weekend, a pirate movie we watched the other day, and the botanical gardens. He has dressed like this all week. 


I love it.  He even got dressed this morning and wanted to wear it to his doctors appointment.  So I let him.  Brent was totally embarrassed and if it was up to him would not let our kids out of the house like this.  But I do :)  So good thing I was taking Colin to his appointment.  Colin was so proud and talked about pirates the whole drive over. He wants to be a pirate when he grows up now.  I love his imagination and just the innocence of him putting on a costume and thinking he really is a pirate

No comments: