Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, May 12, 2012

3rd times the charm

Third times the charm for me in the recovery aspect of having babies.  I could barely walk after having surgery after Colin and with Joel I broke my tailbone. But this time I'm already running and feel great. 

So it wasn't too hard to get talked into doing the color me rad race.  It was pretty fun. And a great group of women to run with.  I think next year I'll take the boys. They would love it.  Joel keeps asking me why those people throw-ed chalk on us.  I drove everyone in Brent's new car.  He put down plastic just for us :)  haha nothing got in his new car but I think it did make him sweat a little!  One of the girls got a call from her husband saying they were out of diapers so she had to run into the store like that on the way from my house.

No comments: