Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, April 09, 2012

Happy Easter

  Happy Easter.   Joel told me yesterday when we got home from a lunch with our community group that "Jesus got the blood and water and the blood came out his bottom. And they whip his back and blood came out his bottom."  Which is pretty good I thought.  I think he's confusing Jesus' bottom with Jesus' side but pretty close. But the blood coming out of Jesus is what stuck with Joel.

 Baby girl has this one eye opened thing she likes to do.

 We didn't get a good family picture yesterday.  The boys were too excited to go inside and eat their Easter candy/play with their Easter toys.  But here I am the other day with my two youngest.  Our azaleas are in full bloom and once again I'm loving it. Joel wants to go outside and take pictures in front of the pretty flowers all the time. 

No comments: