Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, February 23, 2009

flooding the sink

Last week I brought out Colin's water table and let him play in it since the weather was so nice. Today was cold and dreary so I wouldn't let Colin play with his water table. Instead I put a little water in the sink and let him float his boats and fish in there to play while I made dinner. Well I turned around and I saw the sink almost overflowing. (the first picture - the camera was right next to me so I was able to catch his expression when I noticed the flooding) So since he wasn't allowed to have any more water he decided to splash and make bubbles. (I hadn't told him not to splash - which resulted in the bottom picture when I felt some water hit me) Life is never boring here. He helped me mop the floor afterwards and that was almost as fun for him... I should just give him the mop next time.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Eli and Jasper are the same... boys! Ha ha