Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

good news!

At Water Country

So right now when I got on the computer, Colin is sitting next to me pulling out the dvds, trying to look at them through my sunglasses (upside down) that he insists on wearing (yesterday I accidentally put his on so he now thinks he should wear mine) but he is going "think think think" to himself until he finds one he likes, talking to himself the whole time as if to convince himself what he wants to watch. Unfortunately for him its almost nap time so he wont get to watch any video right now... sorry kiddo!

But we have GREAT NEWS!!!!! we just bought a house. Well, nothing is finalized until the closing - July 24th - but its a cute little ranch house that is just perfect for us. It has a huge yard which is why we wanted it in the first place. Brent is already planning his huge garden for next year. Colin thinks its great because one of the rooms had a drum set and I'm sure when we move in he'll be disappointed the drum set is gone. He already says his room is the drums :) The neighborhood is great - that was also a huge selling point for the house (and also its on our low end of what we wanted to spend - even better!) I'm sure we'll put up more about the house but for now its off to put Colin down for a nap.

Yum Yum= Ice Cream. Whenever Colin asks for yum yum you know its for ice cream.... Pretty appropriate we think

6 comments:

Destiny said...

yay for the house!! you have got to call me sometime and update me!!! love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Dude's got a farmers tan. great news about the house.

Anonymous said...

Jeff's comments always make me laugh... sometimes more so then you blog!

I bet there will be great rejoicing and celebration at home tonight.

heidi said...

congrats on finding a home!!

Anonymous said...

A room for drums! Don't the Burley's have a set of drums they are looking to get rid of?

DAD

Beth said...

I seriously can't believe how big Colin is getting. I remember when he was an infant! Gosh, I wish we could visit. :) For now, keep up the good work with the detailed blogs and the pictures. I can't WAIT to see picture of the house!!!