Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Colin's second haircut

l

Colin was getting a little rats nest in the back of his curly hair so this past weekend we tried to trim his curls. It wasn't an easy task but it did turn out well. I don't have any pictures of what his hair looked like at the end but he is very cute and looks a lot older. But I didn't cut all his curls off as his hair somehow curls up more now. I'm always scared each time I cut his baby curls (and granted he has only had 2 very minimal hair cuts) but I think for now his hair will have some curl in it which I hope never changes.

Oh and ba-pa took these pictures. Squinty face has a name - aka grandpa. But he has now been named ba-pa! Almost as cute as squinty face

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love colin's expressions in the pictures... and the fact that Brent is just sitting there watching :)

Were you there for moral support brent?

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Brent was next in line for a hair cut!
Dad

Bringing Up Boys said...

Great job with the haircut! I've found that lollipops work well as an incentive for sitting still. Ian of course will have none of that - oh well maybe one day the lollipop incentive will work on him as well!

Zach and Ian call my dad Bop Pop which is very similar sounding to Colin's nickname for his grandpa! You know what they say about great minds ;)!

Anonymous said...

AJ is 2 and he's had approximately....20 haircuts...and his curls always come back ;)