Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The "Enforcer"




Colin likes to do what most boys do. Play in the dirt and TEAR things apart. Here is a picture of him ripping up one of daddy's plants. Of course I become the "enforcer" as Abigail loves to let him do his thing and play around and get dirty. The other day she had one of her girls over, and I was setting up the grill. I look over, and there is Colin sitting on the ground with his hand in this green pot you see digging in the dirt. Abigail just laughs as her and Kaitlin just watch him pick up handfuls of dirt and put it back in the pot. As i'm talking to them they take their eyes off of Colin for ONE second, and next thing I know he's got DIRT all over his face, and in his mouth!!!!!! Abigail finally got him to spit it out, but she kept laughing. I know Colin might have thought it was an oreo dessert or something, but by the look on his face, I'm pretty sure it didn't taste like it. The poor thing tried to get the dirt out of his mouth with his dirty hand and couldnt understand why more dirt kept getting in his mouth. He hasn't tried to eat dirt since. I know Colin will get into many things we don't want him to, but with it getting warmer outside, it seems that number of things is rising! And he is fast! It only took a second for him to stop playing in the dirt and PULL on my plant.

No comments: