Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Right handed

Colin has been sleeping upstairs on the pull out couch because with his cast he doesn’t fit on his twin bed downstairs. So Norah decided to sleep in Colin’s bed so she could practice having a sleepover. She tried it once a year ago and I ended up meeting the other mom halfway at a Kroger parking lot to pick her up at midnight. So I was putting Joel and Norah to bed and sitting on the floor between the beds. They kept complaining how hot they were and wanted every fan on. The boys usually sleep with 3 fans blowing on them. I told them I was freezing and if they wanted a fan on I was leaving. Brent came in and also said it was too cold for a fan. 

Joel leaned over me like I wasn’t there and loudly whispered to Norah, “I think right handed people must have a different view of the world.” 

Brent and I are both left handed. The kids all right handed. 
 

No comments: