Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Friday, December 13, 2019

Christmas Village

Last week we met up with friends to go to the Christmas Village that CBN puts on. We went the first night and hoped it wasn't too crowded. Its all free so last year the lines for the rides got long. We lucked out and the kids got to ride all the rides and didn't have to wait long for anything.


Becca had her boyfriend there that the kids met. They go to the same church so we met his mom. She was really nice but what made me laugh was about 10 minutes into standing in line with us she turned to me and said "JOEL AND BECCA ARE EXACTLY ALIKE" haha its what Heather and I have been saying for years.

Then Brent and Colin ran into a friend of Colin's who was there with his girlfriend and Brent almost couldn't handle these kids growing up so fast.  I think we are very glad our boys only want to play video games right now.


I don't think Norah believes this is a real elf







I don't think Colin is on the nice list! ha! Just kidding. Colin is ALWAYS on the nice list. Its the other two that we need to always double check....

No comments: