Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Skip day

This year I took Colin out of school for a skip day. I made sure it was ok with his teacers on a day with out any test or test review. He picked Adventure Park. Heights are NOT my thing but it was a fun day. Even though I spent most of it half terrified and always reminding how much I love Colin to be doing that with him. 
Colin also made it all look so easy and quickly went through all the obstacles. I wasn't as quick and landed pretty hard on a cable when my log moved. 
There was a rule that you had to be with an adult to do the black diamonds.  After going just below black diamond I knew I wouldn't be able to do it with Colin. Thankfully the staff said Colin could do it on his own.

 Joel didn't want a skip day. He said he would miss all the fun. Norah wanted a skip day but she also didn't want to miss any fun. It was a really fun day with just Colin.

No comments: