Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, April 09, 2019

American Girl

 When the boys went to the basketball game I took Norah to the American Girl Store.  I've wanted to take her for years and so glad it finally worked out to go.
 We ate dinner in the little café they have there.


 At first Norah told me it was creepy having her doll stare at her like that. Then I asked if Special the dog could also have a high chair and they brought one right away. Our waiter was excellent. He kept making sure Rebecca the doll was taken care of.  Norah leaned over and said at one point "he acts like she can really eat and drink" Then Norah made sure Special had enough to eat and I just laughed. Stuffed animals are fully real to her - dolls are hit or miss for her in her make believe play.








 For dessert you could decorate a cupcake for you and your doll. She was all into that.






 After we ate we went shopping in the store and she spent some birthday money.

 Norah's favorite part was these doll hangers in the bathrooms.
She has told everyone about going to the American Girl store and keeps telling me how much fun it was.

No comments: