Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, September 17, 2018

Ferris Wheel

I don't really like ferris wheels. They make me nervous.  One time we went to the county fair at the farm and I was sure Joel was going to fall out of that seat.  He also started rocking the bucket so that didn't help.  

When Joel swallowed that diamond we were at CHKD in Norfolk for hours. It was around 12 or 1am when we left and as we were driving home we saw this ferris wheel all lit up.  I told Joel I would look it up and we could possibly go this summer.  

Well I kept forgetting to look it up until we went to the zoo one day and the kids saw it as we were driving into Norfolk.  So one day we packed our lunches and went down to the park and rode the ferris wheel.  I think its called something like sky wheel maybe.  Its a climate controlled compartment so I felt safer on it. And it was really fun.
 




 One boy is overly dramatic...one lightly nervous at the start of the ride.



 .
 They all loved it
 


 The summer Joel was born I took the boys to play in this fountain  lot.  Fun memories.








No comments: