Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Busch Gardens

 Last week we talked Ant Ant into skipping work and meeting us at Busch Gardens for the day.
 We found out Norah does not do well on the Tea Cups. 

Neither does her mother!  Colin talked Norah and I into riding Da Vinci  Cradle with him and Norah and I were both very glad when that ride was over.  Norah is a daredevil and up for any ride but shes finding some of them are not as fun as she hoped. 

 


  Norah was upset they didn't put chocolate syrup on her huge ice cream cone.




 Joel stood there for about 20 minutes.








  


We went on Roman Rapids and the kids loved it and went back by themselves.  I had forgotten how wet you get.  We got completely soaked and I looked like I peed my pants the rest of the day. The kids were entertained by that.  They were wearing bathing suits - at least I had thought ahead for them. 

I think Ant Ant needed another day off work after walking all over Busch with us! But it was fun having her come with us!


I pulled into the garage and the kids were passed out

No comments: