Life As We Know It

Life As We Know It

Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas town

We went to Christmas town last week with mom and dad and had a great time. I took a lot of pictures with my good camera but right after I downloaded them to the computer or computer decided it was done working. So hopefully we can get those back. 
Norah loved the tutu ballerina she saw at one of the shows and has asked daily to go back and see the tutu ballerina. She was in awe. Colin is ready to go back and ride all the roller coasters and Joel is hoping he grows a few more inches to be able to ride all the big rides. There was one reindeer ride that went in circles. Norah was sitting with me, Joel with Brent and Colin by himself. Mom and dad were laughing because Norah was terrified, Joel loving it, and Colin completely bored. Norah told me she "no like Rudolph's game!" Haha 
A really fun night. And glad mom and dad came with us! 

No comments: